SKIP Advanced Tech Centre
SKILLS FOR PROGRESS (SKIP) an All-India Association of Private Technical & Vocational Schools across India and is in existence for the last 44 years with over 200 Private Vocational Training Institutes in its network.
SKIP offers a wide range of Technical and Non-Technical training in engineering and non-engineering skills across India and has pledged to support in the Nation’s Skill Building process.
In the year 2013, SKIP initiated the SIEMENS Authorised Training Centre for CNC training. The Training Centre is well set up and is state-of-the-art.
CNC Training:CNC (Computerised Numeric Control) training is offered for entry level operators and workforce in Turning and Milling operations for the Manufacturing Sectors.
Course Duration:• Turning : Programming & Operation - 1 week
• Milling : Programming & operation - 1 week.
Certification:Joint certification by SKIP & SIEMENS.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum booking should be 10 participants per each batch.
- Registration of seats for Training courses can be made by fax or e-mail using the format, which is attached. Alternatively, your order can be sent to our Training centre by post / courier to the above mentioned address.
- The course fee is Rs.8000/- + 989 (Service Tax @ 12.36%) to be paid before starting of the training.
- The course fee is to be paid by DD/ Cheque in favour of ‘SKIP Advanced Tech Centre’ payable at Bangalore or you can also do online transfer, IFSC/NEFT Code SIBL0000108, A/c No 0108053000018521, South Indian Bank, Brigade Road Branch, Bangalore-560001.
- The course fee includes course material, working lunch, tea.
- Accommodation is could be arranged at Ashirwad on St. Mark’s Road which is at walkable distance.
- Accommodation Charges including (stay, breakfast and dinner)to be paid directly to Ashirwad.
- Since there are limited seats in each program, please confirm your seats well in advance.
- The regular course timings are 09:30 to 17:30 with a one-hour lunch break between 13:00 and 14:00.
- The duration of course would be 5 days i.e. Monday to Friday noon.
- The course concludes with an exposure to SIEMENS Technology and Application centre (TAC) for hands on experience on different types of CNC machines.
- Any changes in the course schedules will be intimated to the participants at least a week in advance.
CNC Training details:
The CNC training is operational from March 2014 the details of batches completed are given below:
|Batch No||Date||Participants Details||No of Trainees||Institutes/Factory|
|30||22nd June 2015 to 26th June 2015||Corporate Employees||5||B.H.E.L, Trichy.|
|29||1st June 2015 to 5th June 2015||Instructors||5||Don Bosco Training Institute, Kolkata|
|28||25th May 2014 to 29th May 2015||Students/ Instructors||14||Amrita University of Engineering College, Kollam.|
|27||18th May 2015 to 23th May 2015||Students/ Instructors||19||St. Mary’s ITC, Palakkad.|
|26||11th May 2015 to 16th May 2015||Students/ Instructors||11||KuriakoseChavara Memorial ITC, Ernakulum.|
|25||4th May 2015 to 8th May 2015||Corporate Employees||5||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore|
|24||4th May 2015 to 9th May 2015||Students/ Instructors||19||St. Mary’s Polytechnic, Palakkad.|
|23||20th April 2015 to 25th April 2015||Students||14||Don Bosco ITC, AMSAM, Trichy|
|22||9th March 2015 to 14th March 2015||Students/ Instructors||17||Little Flowers ITI, Kerala|
|21||2nd March 2015 to 7th March 2015||Students/ Instructors||17||Loyola ITI, Madurai|
|20||5th January 2015 to 9th January 2015||Corporate Employees||5||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore|
|19||8th December 2014 to 13th December 2014||Corporate Employees||4||Heavy Vehicle Factory, Chennai|
|18||8thDecember 2014 to 13th December 2014||Students/ Instructors||14||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|17||1st December 2014 to 6th December 2014||Students/ Instructors||19||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|16||24th November 2014 to 29th November 2014||Students/ Instructors||23||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|15||17th November 2014 to 22nd November 2014||Corporate Employees||4||Heavy Vehicle Factory, Chennai|
|14||17th November 2014 to 22nd November 2014||Students/ Instructor||23||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|13||3rd November 2014 to 7th November 2014||Students/ Instructor||20||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|12||27th October 2014 to 1st November 2014||Students||21||Don Bosco, Shillong|
|11||20th October 2014 to 25th October 2014||Students/Instructors||23||Mar Severios Memorial Pvt ITI, Kerala|
|10||22nd September 2014 to 27th September 2014||Students||17||Loyola ITI, Bangalore|
|9||1st September 2014 to 6th September 2014||Students/Training Executive||5||St Lawrence ITI, Nagarkoil.|
|8||23rd June 2014 to 28th June 2014||Students||2||Don Bosco Engineering, Goa|
|7||16th June 2014 to 21st June 2014||Students||5||Chennai/Bangalore/Mangalore|
|6||9th June 2014 to 14th June 2014||Students||15||Don Bosco, Amsam, Trichy.|
|5||5th May 2014 to 10th May 2014||Students||14||DLoyola ITI, Bangalore|
|4||21st April 2014 to 26th April 2014||Students||13||Loyola ITI, Madurai|
|3||8th April 2014 to 12th April 2014||Students||20||Goodwill ITI, Bangalore|
|2||17th March 2014 to 22nd March 2014||Students||14||Members ITI’s|
|1||3rd March 2014 to 8th March 2014||Instructors||8||Members ITI’s|