Research and documentation of current trends, opportunities, needs in vocational education and livelihood development are done at SKIP by the research-development team.
- Skip’s present focus areas in Research & documentation are:
- Collection, tabulation and analysis of Information relating to Technical & Vocational Training (T& VT)
- Database collection and updation related to requirements of skilled work-force in local / overseas demands
- Analyzing new trends, opportunities and demands in the skilled work-force requirements of the industries/ business sectors
- Current trends in livelihoods, women training, training for the differently abled
- Formulation of projects based on information and research